To help create the perfect Manhattan cocktail utilizing fresh cherries all year round with less sweetness than the average maraschino cherry.
- Pitted Cherries with as much juice as possible
- Bourbon or Whiskey of choice
- Optional: vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener
1. Fill 1/4 of jar or heat seal bag with cherries and as much juice as possible.
2. Fill remaining space with choice liquor
3. Add any desired optional items
4. Seal and leave at room temperature for approx 3 weeks to 1 month (best in a cool dark area) if vacuum sealed reduce resting time.