Great Harvest Bread Company, based in Dillon, Montana, wanted to develop a modular sandwich program that could be implemented into new conceptual design, but be flexible enough to retrofit into existing bakery units.
CSG was called to utilize and manipulate the existing bread system, add new inventory with minimal impact on spatial requirements, rollout without effecting operations, and convert existing stores to a café/bakery format. Once accomplished, CSG would assist in training and rollout, and continue to support and expand systems.
Primary Services Provided
- National ingredient sourcing
- Layout and design support
- Equipment specifications and sourcing
- Co-Branding support
- Inventory controls
- Limited Time Offer Development (Seasonally)
- Food safety and service training
- Recipe costing
- Associate training
- Marketing support including web, publication, and television advertising
- Development of personal and corporate catering programs
- Continued recipe development, support, and training
- National and regional trade show support
Today, over 60 of the existing Great Harvest Co. stores have implemented the sandwich program, and all new stores implement the program upon opening.