This is an at home or in office pumpkin
spice latte using regular coffee or espresso.
Pumpkin spice mix:
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
Ingredients: (two cups)
- 16 oz of whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Granulated sugar (increase or decease sugar level)
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2 cup of hot coffee (or 4 shots of espresso)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine the pumpkin puree and whole milk. bring to a warm hot temperature but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and pumpkin spice mix
- Divide the coffee (or espresso) evenly between the two mugs
- Top with the milk mixture
- Finish with whipped cream, and extra pumpkin spice mix if desired.