Fresh Seafood is on the rise in the summer with
warm weather light meals are the desired choice.
These Curry Mussels are a fun way to enjoy a lean protein like mussels this summer.
- Olive Oil
- Curry Powder
- Red Thai Curry Paste (or green for a milder flavor)
- Coconut Milk
- Fennel Broth
- Begin by warming olive oil in a pan on the stove.
- Sauté the garlic
- place mussels in the pan and add the fennel broth, curry powder, curry paste and coconut milk
- cover the pan with a bowl and allow the mussels to open
- Arrange the mussels in a pasta or salad bowl.
- Add the broth over the mussels
- Place the crostini on the side and garnish with cilantro