Since it is the summer months grilling is more popular than any time of the year, even at restaurants. Consumers are leaning towards lighter appetizers that are bold in flavor but fun to eat. The chicken and beef satays presented as fun finger food that can be served in a casual setting at home around grill or at a restaurant. They are easy to eat at a table but also walking and standing in a more sociable atmosphere or as hor devours.
- The Chicken or beef strips are threaded onto soaked skewers
- ** CSG tip: soak skewers overnight in water so that they will not catch fire on the grill.*
- They are then seasoned with salt and pepper, and desired seasonings.
- While cooking baste the sticks with a peanut satay sauce.
- Once fully cooked remove and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Then serve with extra dipping sauce.