Most hot sauces are a one dimensional heat, they consist of cayenne driven heat in sauces like Tabasco and red hot with a bit of butter or parsley. We like to make a more medium than fire wing that instead has multiple sources of heat. This allows the wing sauce to be appealing to both hot sauce lovers and those who enjoy a more mild wing.
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Original
- 1/4 Cup Sirracha Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sambal Chili Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder or Cayenne
- 1 Tbsp of Dry Parsley
1. Melt the butter on the stove top or in microwave
2. Meanwhile combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl
3. Slowly add the butter while whisking, continue whisking until fully combined
4. Toss with wings and enjoy!